K24 TV news anchor passes away

Pic courtesy

Senior K24 TV news anchor Anjlee Gadhvi has passed away. The journalist has been fighting liver cancer for years though in 2016, she announced that she had beaten the disease.

The journalist is survived by her 2 young children and a husband. Her fellow journalists and Kenyans have sent condolences to her family.

@PeterOpondo "Oh my friend @AnjleeGadhvi You fought that cancer beast with all your might. You did it for your kids, husband. Never lost hope. You always smiled through the pain & insisted on coming to work even at your weakest points. We believed you were winning...until now! RIP my friend."

@TimothyOtieno "Oh no 😭!!! I loved @AnjleeGadhvi's spirit!! A Black Friday indeed... may her loving soul rest in eternal peace and may God comfort her family and especially her young kids."

@Gladys_Gachanja "Oh my! My condolences. She fought bravely. May she rest in peace and may her courage give others hope."

@eriknjoka "Hey Anjlee...I'm lost for words but you said Never Give Up. I will miss you. You were indeed a Warrior. It is well. Rest well."

Comments