Alice Wahome claims her life is in danger

Pic courtesy

Kandara MP Alice Wahome says that her life is in danger. Speaking today while issuing bursary to needy students in her constituency, the MP said that those that want to kill her are opposed to her for blasting President Uhuru Kenyatta who is also her party leader.

 The tangatanga allied MP and who has not shied away from supporting Deputy President Ruto’s 2022 presidential ambitions claims that there are some Jubilee leaders who have been holding meetings to discuss how they will attack her.
“A man called me last week and threatened to kill me. Some Jubilee leaders allied to Kieleweke are after my life and should my constituents fail to locate me, they should be interrogated over my whereabouts,” she claimed.

Wahome urged the President to keep his promise of supporting William Ruto in 2022. “In 2013, we agreed with the President that he would serve for 10 years while his deputy will serve for 10 years. That has not changed,”Wahome said.


Comments